Application Deadline: August 20th, 2017 (GMT+0).
Eco-generation would like to announce the call for applications for the 19th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they are representing.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
- All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of August 20th, 2017) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
- The 19th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from September 2017 until February 2018.
- 70% of Application form + 30% of Activity Points out of 100%
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on the concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification
- An Ambassador shall voluntarily plan and execute campaigns and events to raise environmental awareness and to promote TUNZA Eco-generation in the local communities.
- An Ambassador shall try to leave comments on other Ambassador’s reports after carefully reading them as often as possible for active idea exchange and for encouraging each other’s efforts and campaigns.
- An Ambassador shall join various events including Monthly Events, Essay Competition and etc. of the Tunza Eco-generation website.
- Improvement of environmental leadership
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Online mentoring to all Ambassador Reports
- Promotional goods for the environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by an Ambassador
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties
- Reference letters
- The 3(Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to the Tunza Eco-generation members.
- Recognition of the Best Ambassador of the term shall be given to 1(One) Ambassador who shows the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as the participations in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by Eco-generation team.
Completion of ambassador term
- Ambassadors who posted minimum 12 valid ambassador reports will be eligible for term completion and the certificate.
- Ambassadors who successfully completed their term will get significant advantage in term extension process. (Please check the details at the section 9. Extension of Ambassador term.
- If the posted ambassador reports turn out to be not valid due to lack in format, copyright issue and etc., Eco-generation can cancel the term completion even after the issuance of the certificate.
- To reduce the CO2 emission, the certificate will be issued in digital PDF format.
Extension of ambassador term
- A current Ambassador who successfully completed both mandatory and optional duties will get the privilege of being selected without the screening process.
- In spite of the privilege of screening exemption, the 6(SIX) months coverage plan and the motivation should be filled up in the Application form Page and submitted within the application deadline. In short, the application form submission is required in the same way but the contents of it won’t effect on the result.
- Age limitation shall not be applied to the current ‘Ambassador’ who completed his or her term successfully.
- A current Ambassador who has failed to complete the mandatory duties or misbehaved shall be regarded as a new applicant.
- An Ambassador can broaden their region to the continental level upon their request after successfully covering their country 1(ONE) year straight. However, if the Ambassador covers one’s country only during the continental ambassadorship period, his/her coverage will return to the country level in the next term.
- An Ambassador can cover only 1 (ONE) country/continent during the ambassador term.
– Examples of improper behaviors which may cause disqualification of term extension include
∙ Irregular posting of the ambassador reports
∙ Violation on the copyright law
∙ Insincere communication such as not responding Eco-generation’s notice e-mails
∙ Ignoring other Ambassadors activities such as not putting comments on their posts
∙ Cancelation of events after receiving Eco-generation’s promotional goods
How to apply
- Visit Tunza Eco-generation/E-gen Event/Ambassador Program/Application form
- Please submit your plan on how and what to cover your issues for six (6) months when you become an ambassador to your country.
- Application form must include correct mobile phone number, e-mail address and facebook account.
- Please upload your profile picture on the personal information page.
- Deadline for application is August 20th, 2017 (GMT+0).
- Announcement will be on August 24th 2017 (GMT +0) on Tunza Eco-generation website.
For More Information: