Applications for the 2013 Short Courses are now open : 01 September 2012 and will close on 30 November 2012.
400 Short Course Award opportunities will be available for eligible African candidates. The application form and further information will be available through Australia Awards in Africa Website from 01 September 2012.
Short Course Awards allow scholars to participate in short courses of up to three months. Training is available for experienced employees from African public, private and non-government organizations (civil society) in the following fields:
- Public Policy, including:
- International Diplomacy
- Organizational Development
- Public Private Partnerships
- Trade Policy, Analysis and Negotiation
- English Language
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training Policy
- Technical and Vocational Education Teacher Skills Upgrades