Application Deadline:30 August 2013
Goodyear is providing scholarships through the Spirit of Innovation Iniative that provide students with financial assistance for their tuition.
Are you looking at partnering with a prestigious, international company to drive you through your years of study and into your first working experience?
Goodyear can get you on the right track.
The ‘Spirit of Innovation’ Scholarship not only provides students with financial assistance for their tuition and other resources, but also offers practical exposure to their field of study.
To apply you must meet the following minimum criteria:
- > 65% aggregate
- Must be in your 1st year of study at a recognised university
- Must be in financial need
- Must not hold any other bursary / financial support
- Must study full time
- Must be studying in the following fields:
- – BTech Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Chemical)
- – NDip / Degree Business Management / Sales and Marketing
How to apply:
Submit your full academic record and curriculum vitae via email to [email protected]