Submission Deadline: 28 February 2014
The strengthening of youth organisations and youth movements is critical for development in general and in particular for developing youth policies that will allow for sustainable cooperation among African and European youth.
For the 3rd Africa Europe Youth Leaders Summit that will be held on March 31-April 1 in Brussels, Belgium, recognition and acknowledgement will be given to works done by youth in the cooperation between Africa and Europe.
The call is targeted at youth organizations established in African and European countries.
– Youth organizations in Africa and Europe that develop projects in the youth field and in the African-Europe dimension.
– Youth member’s organizations from PYU, YFJ, ADYNE, NIYOA and AC based in Africa and Europe.
Three projects implemented from December 2010 to February 2014 based on priorities of Africa-Europe Youth Dimension will be presented and will receive an Award during the Youth Summit at the Gala diner gathering Youth Leaders, Ambassadors and Business personalities of both continents.
– The project has to be implemented by youth NGO, Youth councils, and member
organisations of YFJ, PYU, ADYNE, NIYOA and AC. The project can be done in partnership
with other organisations and Institutions.
– The project must have Youth as their main target group.
– The project must have a strong Africa-EU dimension.
– The project must fit into one of the priorities for the Summit (Youth Leadership, Youth
Entrepreneurship, Youth for Peace).
– The project must be an event, group of events or program that has taken place between 1
December 2010 and 28th February 2014.
– The applications must not exceed 2 pages.
– The applications must be sent to [email protected] until 28th February
The application form should include 2 representatives of the project applied and the details
of valid passport as requested in the application.
– Only one representative of each project selected will attend the African Europe Youth
Leaders Summit in Brussels.
– A replacement can be decided in case the main responsible person of project is not
available to attend the African Europe Youth Leaders Summit in Brussels.
– The responsible person must be available to attend the African Europe Youth Leaders
Summit in Brussels from 31st of March to 2nd of April 2014.
– The responsible person for the project must check if he/she needs a visa to travel to
Belgium and apply accordingly, a supporting letter will be provided by the JAES SM.
For More Information: