Application Deadline: March 31st 2014
The Global Experience is a non-profit organization and international youth media network dedicated to
increase the intercultural dialogue. The Global Experience acts globally by giving people a platform for
intercultural exchange and locally by initiating and supporting educational multi media projects, youth
exchange programs and media camps all over the world.
With support of the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Global Experience offers 3 internship vacancies in summer 2014 for young people from Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Jordan or Yemen, working or studying in the sectors of media, marketing, (social) entrepreneurship or IT.
The internship program will be offered in line with the 2013 DIGITAL PARTICIPATION CAMP & SUMMIT that brings together young social entrepreneurs, designers, IT developers and social media campaigners to identify and develop new digital projects for social good (www.dpsummit.org).
The Digital Participation Camp & Summit will take place in Münster, Germany between 5th and 13th July 2013.
Participants of the internship program receive the possibility to extend their participation for a 6 – 12 weeks stay either prior or after the Camp.
- You come from either Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Jordan, Libya or Yemen,
- You are 18 years of age or older,
- You are experienced or highly interested in at least one of the 5 practical fields of the DPC network: Design – IT– Social Entrepreneurship – Social Media Marketing – Media Production)
- You are engaged with a social initative or NGO in your country
- You have practical experience and/or a strong interest in social, political or environmental topics
- You are experienced and/or highly interested in working with young people
- You have a good command of the English language
- The Global Experience will cover all program related costs, including flight & travel costs to and in Germany, insurance as well as accomodation costs.
- The Global Experience will arrange for you a self-catered accomodation in a host family or student house.
- To cover further costs related to your stay and to cater yourself you will receive an allowance of €300 per month
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (1 page maximum) until March 31st 2014 by email to program coordinator Carina Schmid: [email protected]
Possible periods to apply for:
- May 1st (01.05) – 12.7. 2014
- July 1st 01.07. – 31.9. 2014
Within these periods of time individual arrangements for the dates of arrival and departure can be made.
If you have any questions concerning the program please do not hesitate to contact the program coordinator Carina Schmid (mail: [email protected], phone: +49-251-3968139)
For More Information: