Application Deadline: March 30th 2014
The Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD) Immersion program gives students the opportunity to immerse themselves in a culture where great minds, cutting-edge technology and smart business intersect to make a difference—each and every day.
Selected students will receive all-expenses-paid travel to one of Google’s headquarters for up to one week. The BOLD Immersion program provides:
- A rare glimpse into the business side of the technology industry
- A chance to grow your peer network
- An environment for testing your skills and collaborating on real business challenges
- Exposure and insight into Google’s Internship program and non-technical career opportunities
The BOLD Immersion program is open to all higher education students, and is committed to addressing diversity in our company and the technology industry. Students who are members of a group that is historically underrepresented in this field are encouraged to apply.
Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
BOLD Immersion EMEA will take place June 25-27, 2014 in Dublin, Ireland.
To apply, students must:
- Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Europe, the Middle-East or Africa
- Expect to graduate in 2015 or 2016
- Demonstrate an interest in business or technology
- Be available to attend all three days of the program. (Depending on your location, you might need to travel to and from Ireland on June 24th and 28th respectively)
- Be fluent in English, as all BOLD Immersion activities will be conducted in English
- Reasonable travel, accommodation and meal costs will be covered by Google
- EU citizens require a valid passport or national ID in order to travel to Ireland.
- Non-EU citizens require a passport valid until at least 6 months after the event (27th of December 2014)
- If a visa is required, Google can provide a letter for participants to engage in the administrative process
How to Apply:
- Students who are interested in participating must be invited to apply by one of our participating diversity organizations.
- For more information about how you can get involved and be invited to apply for the BOLD Immersion EMEA program, please contact the team directly at [email protected].
Here are some of the many diversity-focused organizations that Google works with in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- The Access Programme
- Fundación Once
- Twoje nowe możliwości
- Handicap Studie
- Disability Unit University of Witwatersrand
- Roma Access Programs (RAP)
- Successful applicants will be announced by mid April 2014.
For More Information: