Submission Deadline: August 31st 2014
The International Vaccine Institute (VI), is an international organization that discovers, develops and delivers vaccines to improve the health of children in developing countries, is holding a international photo contest with the theme- The Children of the World.
This photo contest is fully supported by the Yang Hyun Foundation, a Korean foundation that aims to contribute to the betterment of society through supporting research, medical assistance, and social welfare programs.
- ‘Smiling Children’
- ‘Children of Different Cultures’
- ‘Children of Developing Countries’
- Open to all
- The photos should be 3000 x 2000 pixels (6.0 megapixels).
- The entry is limited to 3 photos per person.
- There is no entry fee.
- * Photo must be in JPEG or jpg format
* For possible candidates, original files may be requested
How To Enter
- To enter the contest, please visit http://iviphoto.org/eng
- August 1st, 2014 – August 31st, 2014
- Grand Prize Certificate and $2,000 (1 person)
- Gold Prize Certificate and $1,000 (1 person)
- Silver Prize Certificate and $500 (2 people)
- Bronze Prize Certificate and $200 (6 people)
- Contest Participant Prize Certificate and IVI souvenirs (50 people)
- Winners will be chosen on September 30th.
- 2014 and will be notified through the contest website and by e-mail.
- Winning entries will be showcased at a gallery. More information will be available later.
For More Information: