Application Deadline: October 20 2014
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories. Shell aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Shell focuses on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products and has us ranked amongst the top 50 most innovative companies in the world.
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
Shell is looking for:
- Graduates who finished with a very good degree at the Undergraduate level
- Graduates with less than four years post graduation experience
- Graduates who are currently engaged in or have finished their National Youth Service
- There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others.
Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.
How to Apply:
- Click on “Students and Graduates” and apply for a “Shell Recruitment Day”.
- You will need to upload a copy of your resumé, cover letter, and all academic transcripts including both undergraduate and graduate where applicable.
For More Information: