Deadline for submissions: 1 September 2014
The IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) is launching a video competition asking YOU to create a new video, illustrating what it does.
The IEC provides a global platform and coordinates the work of thousands of experts from 165 countries. These global experts develop the many technical requirements for electrical and electronic components, devices and systems so that they are able to work safely with each other anywhere in the world.
Here’s the challenge: in a short video (no longer than 3 minutes) demonstrate the use and importance of IEC Standards and Conformity Assessment in one of the following areas:
- or renewable energy.
- The contest is open to everyone, except employees of the IEC.
- The video should be no longer than 3 minutes.
- Your video must be submitted in High Definition quality.
- The winners of the first and second prize will be chosen by the judging committee. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner of the third prize is the video with the most likes. If two or three films receive the same number of likes, the judges will make the final decision, at their sole discretion. The judges’ decision is final.
1st prize: CHF 3 000 for the winning video
2nd prize: CHF 2 000 for one runner up
3rd prize: CHF 500 for the audience award winner
* 1st and 2nd prize will be awarded by the IEC judging committee, the 3rd prize will go to the video with the most views and likes by the public
Submit your video now for the World of the IEC video competition
For More Information »
Visit the Official Webpage of the World of the IEC video competition