The programmes included in this scheme are:
- Education and International Development MA
- Education, Gender and International Development MA
- Education, Health Promotion and International Development MA
- Educational Planning, Economics and International Development MA
- Development Education MA
Candidates are normally expected to hold a first degree at either first class or upper second-class level.
You will be asked to certify in writing that you:
i) are a national of a Commonwealth developing country, and not at present living or studying in a developed country;
ii) have not undertaken studies lasting one year or more in a developed country;
iii) are yourself, or through your family, unable to pay to study in the United Kingdom;
iv) will return to your home country as soon as your award comes to an end. The commission will only consider requests to extend leave to remain in the UK post-award for those wishing to move from masters to PhD study. Strict conditions will apply.
How to Apply:
How to apply
Please note that you will need to complete two applications at the same time:
1. Apply to the IOE, through our online application form (this will take you to the application system UKPASS, where you will need to register if you have not already done so: the course code is P048222).
2. Apply to the Commonwealth Commission through its online Electronic Application System (EAS).
For More Information and Application Procedure: