The scholarship department of the Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students from inside and outside Germany.
Approximately 1,000 scholarships will be given out to German and International students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programs at universities, universities of applied sciences, or academic records, to be socially and politically engaged, and to have an active interest in the basic values of the foundation.
Area of Study:
The scholarship programme also focuses (but not exclusively) on certain subjects: especially the STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering and mathematics), particularly with a focus on environmental science (e.g. environmental protection, renewable energies, climate, etc.); economic and legal studies; journalism; and art studies.
- You should provide proof that you have already graduated with an initial professional qualification. The program me mainly supports students aiming for a masters degree.
- You must be enrolled at a state-recognized university or college (sg Fachhochschule) in Germany at the time the scholarship payment begins
- You need a good knowledge of German, and require you provide proof of your proficiency.
- Applications are possible before you begin your study program me or within the first three semesters
- Applicants must provide proof that they have been accepted as a doctoral student by an institution of higher learning in Germany or an European Country (for Doctoral Scholarship)
For More Information: