Application Deadline: 29th April 2016.
The LSE Middle East Centre Emirates Scholarship offers financial support for students from Arab states studying for a Master’s degree at LSE and who intend to focus their studies on the Middle East. The programme is funded by the Emirates Foundation.
The scholarship has a value of £30,000 which will cover full tuition fees with the remainder available to support living expenses in London.
The scholars will also be affiliated to the Middle East Centre for the duration of their degree and will be encouraged to participate in the Centre’s research activities.
- The scholarship will cover the tuition fees for any one year full-time Master’s programme at LSE (taught or research).
- Applicants must be from the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros,Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine (West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza), Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen.
- Students who pursued their undergraduate studies in the countries listed above (not necessarily their own) will be given priority.
- Applicants must intend to focus their studies on the Middle East (defined here as the countries listed above plus Turkey, Iran and Israel).
- Students will be asked to show that they will focus their studies on the Middle East through the modules they choose to enrol in or through their dissertation topic.
How to Apply:
1. Apply for a taught Master’s programme at LSE.
When you submit an application for admission to a taught masters programme, the Graduate Admissions Office will acknowledge your application and provide information about how to set up an LSE For You online account.
If you complete the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application Form, you will also be considered for support from the LSE Graduate Support Scheme.
3. Complete the LSE Middle East Centre Emirates Master’s Scholarship Form by 29th April 2016.
Your application will be considered complete only when you have received an offer of admission to LSE (conditional or unconditional) and you have submitted both application forms (the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application Form and the LSE Middle East Centre Emirates Master’s Scholarship Form).
For More Information: