Application Deadline: 15 February 2014
Number of scholarships:
85 scholarships for under- and post-graduate studies in Romania, by means of selection of application files organised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MAE) and the Ministry of National Education (MEN), in keeping with Romanian current legislation.
Who can qualify:
- citizens of non EU countries (irrespective of their country of residence).
- Priority is given to citizens from non EU states with which Romania does not have cultural and education cooperation agreements.
- Mention should be made that foreign citizens of Romanian origin and those belonging to the neighbouring historic Romanian communities benefit from other scholarship programmes offered by the Romanian state..
The scholarship consists of:
- free-of-charge tuition,
- free-of-charge accommodation (depending on availability, accommodation will be offered free-of-charge in students hostels, in keeping with the higher education regulations),
- financial support – a monthly amount representing :
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 65 EURO per month, for the under-graduate students (1st cycle),
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization) 2nd cycle,
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 85 EURO per month, for post graduate students (doctor’s degree) 3rd cycle.
These scholarships do not cover food, international and local transport. The candidates must be prepared to support personally any other additional expenses.
The deadline for submitting the application files is established by each diplomatic mission. The candidate should enquire at the diplomatic mission about the enrolmentcalendar, starting 25 October 2013.
All application files should be sent by the Romanian diplomatic missions through the diplomatic courier in such a way that they can be registered at MAE DDPCS by 15 February 2014.
Foreign diplomatic missions accredited to Bucharest must send the application files with a Verbal Note to MAE DDPCS by 15 February 2014, at the latest.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME.