Application Deadline: July 15 2014
The World Summit Award Mobile (WSA-mobile) is a global initiative to select and promote the world’s best in mobile content and innovative applications within the framework of, and in cooperation with, the United Nations’ World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS), mandated by the WSIS Plan of Action and executed in collaboration with UNESCO, UNIDO and UN GAID.
- m-Government & Participation
- m-Environment & Health
- m-Learning & Education
- m-Entertainment & Lifestyle
- m-Tourism & Culture
- m-Media & News
- m-Business & Commerce
- m-Inclusion & Empowerment
The World Summit Award mobile offers to all its winners:
- Invitation to the WSA Global Congress in Abu Dhabi
(accomodation and meals provided; we will provide some travel grants to NGOs, StartUps, …)
- Possibilty to pitch your project in front of an international experts jury, giving direct feedback and input
- Receive your award at a prestigious gala dinner
- Present your solutions in the winners exhibition
- Workshops on how to turn your local app into a global success
- Knowledge Sharing with the world’s most outstanding app developers
- Contacts to potential sponsors and partners
- A video detailing your project success
- Access to the WSA network of experts and industry leaders in over 170 countries.
- Special placement on our website
- Featuring in the WSA-mobile Catalogue 2014
- Long-term coverage via all our editorial channels like Blogs, Articles, Success Stories, Twitter, Facebook
How to Apply:
Apply to WSA-mobile: Get connected to your national expert!
To apply for the WSA-mobile 2014, you have to get in touch with your national expert. He or she will be your national focus point in the pre-selcetion for the contest, will be able to answer questions on the process and support you in your application!
For More Information: