Submission Deadline: Friday 30th October 2015
Date: November 19-20, 2015
Venue: Eko Hotel & Suites, Plot 1415 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria
Island, Lagos Nigeria.
Get ready for the Sustainable Solutions Showcase challenge! As part of the 2015 Edition of the Africa CEO Round-table & Conference on Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility (AR-CSR™); ThistlePraxis Consulting is pleased to announce the 3rd edition of the Sustainable Solutions Showcase; an initiative that seeks to promote, expose and connect innovations and inventions of social entrepreneurs with potential investors, partners, clients, customers and collaborators.
This exhibition will showcase ideas, goods, services and inventions of various types that are original and creative, ecologically friendly, capable of meeting specific social and economic needs and having potential for enterprise and return on investment.
- The best three entries will be selected to participate at the 2015 AR-CSR™ with the theme: ‘From Corporate Governance to Sustainable Governance’.
- If your innovation or business fits these descriptions and can readily be presented to business leaders for possible investment opportunities and collaborations, then this opportunity is for you.
Interested individuals are encouraged to enter for the challenge by registering.
For your product, idea or innovation to be selected for this challenge, it must:
- Be original and creative.
- Meet a social, economic or environmental need.
- Be practical, environmentally safe and benefiting to any community.
- Show potential for enterprise and return on investment.
Format of Entry
The entries should contain:
- Product description: Please submit a detailed description of your product and explain how it meets the criteria stated above.
- Company description: Please submit a brief profile of your company, detailing the structure and size.
- Video: Please submit a short video (5 minutes maximum) of the process of creating your product (if available)
Interested individuals are required to submit their entries before Midnight (GMT) on Friday 30th October 2015 to [email protected]. The entries will be screened by a project team of experts from ThistlePraxis Consulting and only successful candidates will be notified by Monday, 9th November 2015.
NB: Details of applicants’ intellectual property will be treated with utmost confidentiality and respect for any legal implications. However, organizers are not liable for consequences which may arise after the presentations, exhibition and subsequent interaction with potential funders and/or partners.
For More Information: