Application Deadline: 17 May 2015
Duration : 4 Weeks (mid-June to mid-July)
The South African Graduate Programme is a fantastic opportunity to experience working life at Merrill Lynch first hand. It is a 4-week programme within Global Markets, Investment Banking or Corporate Banking.
- You must be in your final year of study – i.e. completing in 2015.
- Final year undergraduate and/or post graduate Business, Accounting, Financial, Maths & Statistic degrees.
- Strong academic results.
- Language Requirements : Fluent written and spoken English
- Graduates are given real responsibilities and accountabilities and valuable working experience.
- Training and development is a combination of on-the-job learning and structured training and study.
- Register online and complete the online application form and numerical test.
- Submit your application form as soon as possible for immediate screening.
- The outcome of this test and your overall application will determine whether we contact you for further assessments and interviews.
For More Information: