Application Deadline: May 31st 2015
BCFN YES! is aimed at encouraging young people to develop ideas and offer innovative and sustainable solutions. This year the focus is on topics centered on food sustainability. If you would like to participate, please read the competition rules carefully.
Use BCFN publications on food sustainability as a starting point to better develop your idea.
- Reduce food waste and increase sustainability.
- Describe a sustainable food system.
- Double Pyramid 2014.
- Healthy food styles.
- Open to students from all over the world below the age of 35 years.
- The winner (individual student/team) will receive a prize of €10,000 to help make their idea a reality.
- BCFN YES!’s coaching team will provide mentoring and coaching services.
- BCFN will cover travel and lodging expenses for the entire duration of the next International Forum for each of the finalists (whether individual students or teams).
- The first 30 finalists may have their names and/or the abstracts of their projects mentioned on the BCFN YES! site.
- The finalists will become part of the exclusive Alumni Group community, where they can continue to dedicate their efforts toward research and raise awareness on food sustainability.
For More Information: