Application Deadline: 10 September 2015
VINNOVA is the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems which promotes sustainable growth by improving the conditions for innovation and funding needs.
VINNOVA hereby invites researchers and organizations to submit project financing proposals under the call VINNMER Marie Curie Incoming. At least 100 researchers are expected to be made VINNMER Marie Curie Fellows throughout the Mobility for Growth Programme. The call targets international researchers interested in transnational mobility as a career development option, as well as Swedish private or public R&I organizations (as host organisations) which promote and invest in key people and value (collaboration between private and public sectors as a pathway to success).
Who Can Apply:
- Experienced researchers of all nationalities who have at least four years of research experience
- The individual researcher must either hold a doctorate (regardless of the time taken to complete doctoral studies) or have at least four years’ full–time (or equivalent ) research experience.
- At the proposal submission deadline, the researcher must not have resided or conducted his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Sweden (the country of the host organisation) for more than 12 months in the three years immediately prior to the call deadline.
- No individual researcher may benefit from more than one Marie Curie Action at a time.
At least 50 percent of the total salary costs for the project leader should be guaranteed by the applying Swedish organization during the project.
50% of salary costs – additional relevant and justifiable costs relating to mobility.
Examples of additional active support which can be given to the researcher by the involved organizations are:
- Access to key lab facilities, instrumentation etc;
- Reduced costs/bench fees etc;
- Use of strategic funding;
- Financial support of research activities (may not be covered by VINNMER funding);
- Leadership training courses;
- Professional administrative support.
Apply before: 16 Sep
Decision by: 10 Dec
For More Information: