Application Deadline: November 30, 2014.
The CODE_n Contest is on the lookout for young entrepreneurs with fresh, unconventional business ideas. The competition – based each year on an issue of global relevance – finds the most promising startups from around the globe.
Into the Internet of Things“
- The CODE_n Contest is focusing on a digital hot topic in 2015: the Internet of things is sure to keep businesses in all industries very busy in the coming years.
- The Internet of things describes the unique ecosystem that has been formed by the increased networking of machines of all kinds – from devices we use every day to vehicles, entire factories and even urban infrastructure.
- The market research company IDC estimates a global market volume of US$7.1 billion in 2020 for the Internet of things, and a yearly growth rate of, on average, 17.5 percent.
The CODE_n Contest is looking for young companies with promising business models related to the following areas of the Internet of things:
- Digital Life
- Smart City
- Future Mobility
- Industry 4.0
- Take your chance to win the coveted CODE_n Award and prize money of €30,000.
- CODE_n selects 50 finalists from all of the applicants each year and gives them a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to present their companies at the most important event for the digital industry: the CeBIT trade show in Hanover, Germany. From March 16-20, 2015, they will get to showcase their business concepts to investors, the international press, and thousands of visitors over the course of five days – all in CODE_n’s one-of-a-kind exhibition area in Hall 16.
How to ApplyApplication starts: September 1, 2014.
The closing date for submissions is November 30, 2014.
The 50 finalists of the CODE_n Contest will be announced on January 28, 2015.
For More Information: