Deadline: 23rd February 2015
Applications for the 2015 Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP) Conservation Team Awards are now open! CLP aims to advance biodiversity conservation globally by building the leadership capabilities of early-career conservation professionals working in high-priority places with limited capacity to address conservation issues.
This partnership initiative, including BirdLife International, Fauna & Flora International and the Wildlife Conservation Society, has been helping young conservationists across the world to achieve their goals for 30 years. The programme works toward its aims by offering awards, training and mentoring support.
CLP offers three levels of Conservation Awards :
- Future Conservationist Awards : Approximately 18 awards of up to $12,500each
- Conservation Follow-up Awards: Approximately 2 awards of up to $20,000 each (available only to previous CLP Future Conservationist Award winners)
- Conservation Leadership Awards: 1 award of $40,000 (available only to previous CLP Follow-up Award winners)
- A representative from each award-winning team will be invited to attend an international training event in June /July 2015 organised by CLP to share ideas and develop skills, knowledge and contacts.
- Additionally, winning teams are able to network with experts from within each of the partner organisations and past winners.
- CLP management team members are available to advise during project implementation, including guidance required during the planning and team training stages.