Application Deadline: May 17 2015
International master’s scholarships from the Université Paris-Saclay. Call for international student applications incoming mobility–academic year 2015-2016
The Université Paris-Saclay would like to give foreign students access to its master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs provided in its member establishments and to make it easier for highly-qualified foreign students to attend its University especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Consequently, 190 scholarships will be offered for the 2015-2016 academic year. They will be awarded for one or two years depending on whether the student enters the 1st or 2nd year of a master’s program (M1 or M2).
Students wishing to obtain a master’s degree in one of Paris-Saclay University’s member establishments (entering an M1 or an M2 directly).
- Ecole Polytechnique
- ENSAE ParisTech
- ENS Cachan
- ENSTA ParisTech
- HEC Paris
- Télécom ParisTech
- Télécom SudParis
- Université Paris-Sud
- Université Versailles
- The program is available for first-time arrivals, aged 30 years old or less the year of acceptance.
- The program only applies to non-French national students.
- In parallel, the candidate must submit an application online through the Paris-Saclay University website: https://apply-tc.ecp.fr/
- Applies to all disciplines.
- List of master’s programs available at the Université Paris-Saclay: http://www.universite-paris-saclay.fr/en/formation/masters.
Amount of financial aid and student accommodations:
- The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year awarded by the establishment the candidate is registered in for the duration of the academic year and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year.
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and VISA expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- The scholarship does not cover tips for internships and cannot be cumulated with any other scholarship.
- The scholarship will be suspended if internship tips exceed 600€.
- Paris-Saclay University scholarship recipients must follow their program (courses and internship) in one of Paris-Saclay University’s establishments. The scholarship will be suspended during the time the student attends courses or performs an internship in another establishment in France or abroad or in a company outside the perimeter of Paris-Saclay. If, during the program, the student spends time studying abroad, the scholarship will be interrupted during the time the student is abroad, with no possibility to defer the scholarship.
- Students are welcomed in the establishments they are registered in, establishments that commit to helping them find living accommodations
Applications, validated by the International Relations Division of the establishment applied to, must be submitted on line by the person responsible for the master’s program.
Supporting documents must all be in the same file (PDF) and named as follows: last name_first name_establishment.pdf (ex: Dupond_Thomas_UPSUD.pdf).
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Date the call for applications is posted on line Friday January 16, 2015
End of 1st wave of applications Sunday March 8, 2015
End of 2nd wave of applications Sunday May 17, 2015
Documents to download before the submission of application:
For Enquiries Contact: [email protected]
For More Information: