Application Deadline:November 30, 2018 at 23:59 PDT.
The YouTube Learning Fund Program is designed to support creators looking to build unique, multi-session content in the category that is most organic to applicant’s brand and voice. Multi-session content consists of multiple videos that are sequential in nature–building on top of one another. Where rights permit, the video output should be made available globally.
Eligible projects must
- Come from applicants that manage at least one YouTube channel with a minimum of 25,000 subscribers
- Demonstrate a strategy to develop multi-session content – multiple videos that build on one another
- Clearly depict the intent to teach in a factual, informative, and trustworthy manner, indicating expertise and / or a scrupulous approach to accuracy, including but not limited to research, fact checking, and objectivity
- Eligible applications will move to a selection round where the strongest applications
will be shortlisted.
- The selection round will be conducted by a team composed of YouTube employees with expertise in learning and/or the local markets.
- Selection of the successful projects will be at YouTube’s absolute discretion. We do not guarantee that any application will be successful.
Successful applicants will be notified by January 31, 2019.
For More Information: