Submission Deadline: May 1st 2015
Under the theme of « Digital Africa: ICTs enriching communities », the eLearning Africa “Through your Lens” Photo Competition is back this year for its sixth edition.
- How has the connection between you, your friends and families changed due to technology?How has ICT changed your daily life and the ways in which you participate in your community?
How to Participate
- Submit your photo, along with a brief description, and show us how communication tools and information technologies are revolutionising how you learn, work and share information, ideas and projects.
- Photos can be submitted via the eLearning Africa “Through your Lens” Facebook application from now until May 1st 2015.
- Whether you are a photography student or an ICT enthusiast, amateur or professional, all contributors are welcome.
- Three winners will be picked by the public vote and one by an expert panel of judges. Prizes include a tablet PC, a smartphone and a digital camera.
- Participation is free and a selection of the submitted photos, including the winners, will feature in an exhibition at this year’s eLearning Africa conference.
For More Information: