Application Deadline: March 31st 2015
When: 15 – 25 September 2015
The Global Entrepreneurship Summer School is a collaborative project of the four leading university-based Entrepreneurship Centers in Munich as well as the Social Entrepreneurship Academie – that’s why we believe in the power of entrepreneurial thinking for a better und sustainable future.
During the Summer School the student teams develop ideas that have both a sustainable impact for society and a self-sustaining, profitable business model. The students learn about entrepreneurship, develop their own sustainable business ideas and build a long-lasting network of international excellent and entrepreneurial students. The Global Entrepreneurship Summer Schools fosters the important role of education, entrepreneurship and networking for a sustainable development.
- You can apply as undergraduate or graduate of all university studies e.g.: design, computer science, business economics, humanities, social sciences etc.
- You have to be enrolled in any university at any time during 2015 and you have to be aged between 18 – 27 years. For example: If you are enrolled only until February 2015 you can apply even if you won’t be enrolled in September 2015. “Enrolled” applies in our definition also to MBA or PhD students.
- The GESS may cover parts of travel expenses of selected international students who are invited to Munich.
- You can apply for 1 of 10 travel scholarships after being selected.
- GESS will cover 50% of your travel expenses, with a maximum of 500 Euro. You will get the grant in cash during your stay in Munich.
- Tuition fee: EUR 119, per selected participant. This fee has to be paid in advance after being selected. For the international guests the fee covers part of the the medical insurance including an ambulance transport or even an emergency transfer back home.
- If you are a student from Germany and you can provide accommodation to an international participant you won’t have to pay a tuition fee.
Participants won’t have to pay for their accommodation. They will be provided accommodation from September 15 until September 25 either in student dorms or at other places such as apartments of other participants from Munich.
Participants will be provided for free some exclusive dinners as well as many snacks and coffee during the whole week.
Travel expenses for the public transport in Munich throughout the whole week will be covered as well. Please note that participants must cover their own travel costs to Munich.
This year, GESS will accept 35 outstanding students from around the world who will get an invitation to Munich. In addition we will accept 15 virtual participants. All applications will go through a very strict, but fair selection process. The regular deadline is March 31st.
You can apply with your CV, motivational letter (max. around 200 words) and recommendation letter as PDF attachments.
For More Information: