Application Deadline: May 13th 2019
Do you have a project which offers a concrete solution to tackle a global challenge?
Get a chance to present it at the second edition of the Paris Peace Forum from 11 to 13 November 2019 at La Grande Halle de La Villette in Paris.
You will have the unique opportunity to push your project forward:
- By increasing its visibility, benefiting from the number of visitors as well as the international media coverage of the event
- By testing it in front of diverse audiences, through a pitch presentation, as part of a debate, or by scheduling meetings with other participants at your stand
- By connecting with potential partners: high-level representatives of States and International Organizations officials, directors of NGOs or companies, philanthropists, experts, journalists, etc.
You will also be able to share your experience and knowledge with other project leaders and participants from all over the world.
The Paris Peace Forum is centered on those who seek to develop concrete and innovative solutions for today’s transborder challenges.
Every year, a Call for Projects is launched to showcase and support normative projects (instruments of law, standards and good practices) as well as capacity-building projects (new institutions, mechanisms and innovations) in 6 major themes
This Call for Projects is open to all actors of global governance,
such as international organizations, non-governmental organizations,
states, companies, foundations, development agencies, religious groups,
associations, think tanks and universities.
The selected projects are expected to be at an advanced conception stage or in an early implementation phase.
To be eligible, your project shall meet 6 cumulative conditions:
- Be presented by an organization and not by an individual
- Be managed by a team of a minimum of 2 persons
- Propose a concrete solution to tackle a transnational challenge
- Be related to at least one of the 6 major themes
- Offer a cooperative approach
- Have reached a certain level of advancement
The relevance and overall quality of your project will also be examined in light of specific criteria:
- The political relevance of the challenge tackled
- The innovative character of the solution or tool submitted
- The diversity and number of the stakeholders involved
- The stage of development of the project
- Its feasibility
- The scope of its impact
- Its potential for development, expansion or replication
- Its capacity to serve the common interest
For More Information: