Application Deadline: September 25th 2015
Are you a computer science or engineering student in:
- The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife;
- Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port-Harcourt; and
- The Federal University of Technology, Akure.Join the Intel Student Partner Program and have the opportunity to work closely with intel and its latest technologies
The Intel Student Partner Program is now accepting applications from full time students in computer science or engineering field in three Nigerian universities;
The Intel Student Partner program aims to help students enhance their professional development and soft skills, to meet and collaborate with some of the most interesting people in the region, and get introduced to Intel products through various campus events.
- Participants must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of minimum 3.5 from their university.
- Proof of grade point average in the form of academic transcripts is required and must demonstrate that they have previously organized and led other students in running or implementing a project or event that is of value to the University community.
- Proof for this should be provided in the form of reference letters from the organization for which they implemented the program.
- Those selected will be profiled within the Intel Developer Zone (within regional sections dedicated for Africa as a Partner).
- They’ll have opportunity to participate in certain Intel events locally and internationally with most costs covered.
- They’ll also have sneak peeks at some development tools, and industry-defining software applications that are public but may not be readily available in your specific market and access to mentors within Intel to support Partners to build their global network and career skillset.
- Intel also promises a monthly stipend of $50 (Stipend) payable in equivalent local currency.
- The Stipend will only be available for months of Partners’ full time enrollment at the University, excluding University holiday months, and they’ll also recieve branded Intel merchandise-1 branded jacket, 1 branded T-shirt, 1 branded laptop bag, 1 branded laptop cover of a total value of approximately $200.
Apply Now for the 2015 Intel Student Partner Program for University Students in Nigeria