Application Deadline: Ongoing
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID number.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Matric Qualification and a completed IT related Degree / National Diploma / Certificate from a recognized South African Institute with an above-average academic record.
- Application forms must be completed in full (incomplete applications will not be considered).
- A CV, Matric certificate, tertiary transcripts and IT certifications must accompany the completed application form.
- Applicants must not have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes.
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment within a software development environment.
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcomed but not required.
- Preference will be given to disabled applicants.
For More Information: