Application Deadline: February 28 2015
The Hello Tomorrow Challenge is calling for the most creative minds across the world to compete in 6 tech tracks that will shape our TOMORROW: Energy & Environment, Information Technologies, Food & Agriculture, Healthcare, Materials & Manufacturing, and Transport & Mobility.
The challenge comprises more than €300,000 of potential gains for applicants, through direct cash and in-kind benefits:
• €100,000 IN CASH for the grand winner
• €15,000 IN CASH for the 5 other finalists
• free dedicated 2 day executive program at HEC business school in Paris on June 23-24 lead by international business leaders
• one ticket, round-trip, to Paris!
• free tickets to Hello Tomorrow annual conference in Paris on June 25-26 to pitch your startup in front of 4000 international attendees (investors, entrepreneurs, scientists, politicians, journalists)
•tickets to our VIP dinner in Paris on june 25th with all jury members, speakers, mentors, other selected startups, ambassadors, journalists and investors
• thorough, 3-month mentoring program for semifinalists leading up to the conference in June
• fast track access to europeans accelerators/incubators for the 30 selected competitors
WHO CAN APPLY ?
The challenge is open to start-ups and innovative projects which…
** Are under 2 years old **
** Have raised under €250.000 **
- Teams must include at least two members by the deadline, otherwise they will not be considered. Individuals can submit either a brief description of their project before the deadline to find a co-founder, or fill up a personal profile page if they want to be contacted by a project leader looking for co-founder(s).
- Projects (products or services) must be based on an innovative technology.
- Technology must be the original work of the entrants (startups may use open source material, however, at least some of the utilized technology needs to be original. That is to say, the tech innovation must be either created directly by the entrepreneur, or it may be a creative new synthesis of existing technologies).
- If incorporated, startups older than 2 years (i.e. created earlier than February 28th, 2012) will not be eligible.
- If incorporated, startups can apply if they haven’t raised more than $250K in equity, debt, and/or grants (please feel free to contact us if you are unsure about your status and whether or not you are under the limit)
- Teams must disclose the total amount of funding received at the time of their application.
The following prizes will be awarded:
- 30 semi-finalists will receive 1 acceleration program + 1 mentor
- 6 finalists will additionally receive 15 000 € + 1 optional incubation/acceleration program
- 1 grand winner will receive 100 000 € (15 000 € for being a finalist, plus 85 000 €)
Prize payments will be distributed as follows:
- Recipients of prize money will be responsible for the tax implications of their winnings
- The prize money is granted to the enterprise, which must be a registered business entity at the time of receiving the grant
- The enterprise must have official legal status in its country of origin.
For More Information: