Submission Deadline: April 17 2015
The Israel Kenya Agri Challenge is looking for the next disruption in agritech. Hosted by the Embassy of Israel, the challenge will provide Kenyan entrepreneurs currently working on innovative ventures supporting smallholder value chains with the opportunity to connect and collaborate with their peers in Israel, one of the leading countries in the world in agritech innovation.
The Israel Kenya Agri Challenge is the partner program to the Pears Challenge, an Israel-based program that is working to develop successful ventures addressing challenges relating to food security and smallholder value chains in East Africa.
- You are invited to share your innovative solution for smallholder farmers and submit your creative 3 minute video about your company.
- You are encouraged to be as imaginative as possible in your video. Finalists will be judged on
- Potential impact on smallholder farmer value chains
- Business model viability
- Finalists will be notified by April 24, 2015 and will be asked to submit further information.
- The final pitch event will take place on May 28, 2015.
- Up to ten finalists will be invited to participate in an intensive workshop on agriculture innovation in September in Nairobi with leading agritech start-ups and experts from Israel.
- The winner of the Israel Kenya Agritech Challenge will receive a fully paid trip to Israel to experience up-close the exciting Israeli start-up ecosystem.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Israel Kenya Agritech Challenge