The AGMI will cover all travel and accommodation expenses related to the nominee. A separate funding will be provided to cover some per diem and research expanses.
Required documents for submission
– CV or resume
– Research proposal (not less than 2 pages)
– List of published works (if any)
– Two letters of reference
– A filled application form.
- The deadline for application is on 15 December, 2014.
- The winner will be selected by the Scientific Council of the AGMI on 25 December, 2014.
- The beginning of the scholarship program is on 1 January, 2015.
- Winners are free to select a month within 2015 except January, February and December.
For More Information: