Application Deadline: October 30th 2015
As a part of Muzinda Hub’s efforts to support African entrepreneurs during Global Entrepreneur Week, the hub is having a Business Plan Competition.
Muzinda is Zimbabwe’s first entrepreneurship and innovation Hub; a one-stop shop for idea development, innovation and digital skills development. These ideas will then be turned into solutions and business cases for job creation, wealth creation and sustainable social impact.
The Hub’s initiative seek to capacitate the youth with both an investment in human capital through training and mentorship programs that connect Zimbabwe’s youth to opportunities within the emerging knowledge economy.
- The idea must be at concept stage or at very early stage prototype.
- The proposal must be for a profitable business idea.
- The idea must be scalable within an African context.
- The business proposal must be for a web or app based business idea.
- 10 shortlisted African businesses will pitch to a panel of judges during Global Entrepreneurship Week (16-22 November 2015).
- Muzinda Hub will build the technology platforms for the top 5 businesses and also provide online entrepreneurship training from Ubuntu Equity.
Apply Now for the 2015 Muzinda Hub Business Plan Competition
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Muzinda Hub Business Plan Competition