Application Deadline: November 22, 2014
length of residence : 1 to 6 months
Odyssée artist-in-residency program is aimed at artists, researchers and culture professionals from countries other than France wanting to develop projects within French Cultural Centers – Historic Monuments. More than 400 artists from over 50 different countries have taken part in the program, developing projects in different areas such as music, architecture, arts and crafts, visual arts, dramatic writing, novel writing, scriptwriting, animated film-making, photography and journalism.
The Odyssée artist in residency program allows residents whose projects have been selected by a CCR (Centre Culturel de Rencontre), member of the French network, to receive 1200€ per month and the refunding of their travel fees (up to a determined level according to the citizen’s country). Residents are staying free of charge, within the Centre that has accepted them. Whenever possible, the Centre puts at their disposal material necessary for their residency project. The period of residency can vary between 1 and 6 months
- Algeria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar
- Afghanistan, Burma, China, Korea, India, Japan, Philippines, Singapore
- Brazil, Haiti, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru
- Hungary and Poland and other countries members of the European U nion since 2004
- Francophone Sub- Saharan Africa
Applications should include:
•Curriculum vitae / short biography;
• Personal project for the residency period in line with the global project of the welcoming center;
• Cover letter;
• Recommendation letter;
• Copy of passport or national identity card
Applications for a residency period in the area of artistic and cultural projects must be in line with the artistic project of the selected French cultural center
(see list below). Artists, researchers and culture professionals wanting to apply for a residency period in 2014 within a French Cultural Center, have to send their projects to the selected center, with one copy to the ACCR office , before November 22nd , 2014.
•Applications for a residency period in the area of cultural management and networking are to be sent directly to the ACCR, before November 22nd, 2014.
– by post to : ACCR, Hôtel de Massa, 38 rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques, 75014 Paris, France-by e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org,
including “Odyssée 2015
” as the subject
- January 2015 : Odyssée Commission deciding on the applications
- February 2015: Answers to applications Applications from the following countries will be examined in priority:
For More Information: