Application Deadline:19 June 2023 at midnight.
Sanlam Namibia through the Sanlam Bridge programme aims to provide grant seed funding to 5(five) innovative and scalable Namibian-owned Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), solving real problems or addressing various customer needs.
Sanlam Namibia, in collaboration with the Namibia Investment Promotion and Development Board, is calling young aspiring entrepreneurs with innovative business ideas to apply for the 2023 Sanlam Bridge Programme, a launchpad for future business leaders.
This programme is intended for future entrepreneurs who either already have a registered business not older than one year or have a feasible business idea but lack the financial resources they require to grow their business or turn their ideas into reality.
Funded by Sanlam and facilitated by the Investment Board, the programme is intended to empower young citizens with the opportunity to acquire the necessary skills to run their businesses and receive the essential seed capital to get them started.
- The business should be registered under the Companies Act 28 of 2004
- Should not be in operation for more than 1(one) year
- The owner of the business should be between the ages of 18-35
- The business should be addressing a real problem or addressing customer needs.
- The business should be committed to working with Sanlam Namibia and the Namibia Investment Promotion and Development Board for a period of 6(six) months
- As part of the programme, Sanlam annually selects five businesses from across the country, from different industries, each receiving N$50,000 in seed capital coupled with training and mentorship. “All five businesses will automatically benefit from branding masterclasses, financial symposiums, digital boot camps, business support weeks, and the Start Improve Your Business Training Programme,” she said.
An overall winner will be announced by the end of the year to receive an additional N$50,000.
Applicants must be willing to participate in the programme facilitated by NIPDB for 6 months. For additional information, interested applicants can contact Laurencia at 061 294 7528 or Maria at 0833338600 or email at [email protected]. T
For More Information: