When: 17-22 August 2015,
Where: United Kingdom
The ‘Madina Leadership Programme’ was initiated in 2014 with the aim to empower YOUTH to catalyze social change through means of FAITH. The programme aims to develop leadership skills, inspire thinking about global issues and equip young people to become involved in their local communities.
The ‘Madina Leadership Programme‘ begins with the ‘Madina Leadership Summit’ – an innovate ‘1 Week’ development opportunity for young people between the ages of 18-30 to develop their leadership skills, inspire their thinking and equip themselves with the means to get involved in their local communities through FAITH.
The Summit includes leadership skills workshops, inspirational sessions on global issues such as poverty and sustainability, and visits to projects in the local area which demonstrate leadership in action.The Summit features world-renowned leadership trainers and speakers, including Shaykh Muhammad bin Yayha An Ninowy.
After the ‘Summit’- Madina Institute will support ‘Madina Leaders’ projects with funds, tools and networks. Often, the most difficult part of getting an idea of the ground is getting the startup capital to make it happen. ‘Madina Leaders’ will be encouraged to share what they’ve learned with their local communities by organizing events that build the capacity of local youth to become active in their communities and start their own projects.
1) Be committed to bringing about positive change in their communities
2) Have a significant track record of community FAITH activism, social entrepreneurship or volunteer work
3) Be between 18 and 30 years old in August 2015
4) Have a reasonably good command of English (the event will be held in English so participants will need to be able to fluidly communicate with each other)
5) Be free to attend the Madina Leadership Summit in the UK from 17-22 August 2015
6) Be able to cover the cost of their flight & visa to the UK.
All the costs will be covered except the cost of their flight and visa for each participant.
In order to apply for the Madina Leadership Programme, you need to:
•Complete the online application form
•Send an application video on YouTube (or a different filesharing service)
For More Information: