Application Deadline: March 15 2015
Are you between the ages of 14 and 24?
Do you care about social, cultural, political and economic issues?
Are you interested in improving your blogging and digital media skills?
Applications for the Voices Of Youth blogging internship 2015 are now open!
This is your chance to apply for a 4 months blogging internship with Voices of Youth – UNICEF‘s vibrant online youth community.
Voice of Youth is looking for 10-15 young people from across the world – fluent in English [Spanish/French] – who will blog at least once a week and participate in online discussions on the platform.
During the internship you will receive regular feedback on your writing, get access to tips and tricks on how to write a good blog post and exchange ideas with other blogging interns.
- At the end of the internship you will have improved your blogging skills, gained new insights into global development issues and been connected to a network of international young bloggers.
- The internship offers you (young people aged 14-24) an opportunity to develop your writing, research and critical thinking skills and allows you to connect with other engaged young people around the world in global dialogue.
- During the internship, you are supervised by Voice Of Youth Community Managers.
– You are between 14 and 24 years old
– You are fluent in written English [Spanish/French] – it’s no problem if English [Spanish/French] is not your first language, but you should be comfortable writing in English [Spanish/French].
– You will be able to access the Internet at least once a week to blog, comment and participate in debates.
– You are available to start the internship in April 2015.
Please note that this internship is by remote participation – so you will NOT be required to travel anywhere.
Upon successful completion of the internship, you will receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF – definitely a great addition to your CV!