Application Deadline: May 15, 2015
Do you or does your organization work in financial inclusion? Do you believe that bringing people into the financial system can help drive constructive social change?
The Wall Street Journal is delighted to announce The Financial Inclusion Challenge. WSJ invite non-profit and for-profit enterprises around the world to submit short video proposals that showcase their solutions to the problems of financial inclusion, with a focus on addressing the difficulties affecting individuals’ ability to join and stay in the financial mainstream in the Asia-Pacific region.
These solutions must be innovative, sustainable, scalable and impactful, and help to increase access to financial programs, products and services for people who have been excluded from them in the past.
- Entries will be separated into the following categories: technology; education; and operational effectiveness.
- There will be three category winners, and one overall Challenge winner chosen by the judges. Additionally, there will be a People’s Choice winner chosen by public vote from among finalists.
- Finalists may be profiled on wsj.com.
- Winners will be invited to attend an awards ceremony in Hong Kong and may receive grants if applicable in their territory.
- Expenses for traveling and lodging are covered by organiser. Finalists will be announced on or after 15 June 2015.
HOW TO APPLY
Create Your Video Proposal:
Please submit a video proposal of no more than two minutes that showcases how your financial program, product or service has helped to solve problems affecting people’s wherewithal to join the financial mainstream in the Asia-Pacific region.
Save Your File:
Export your video file as an .mp4 with these settings:
h.264 |Constant bitrate (CBR): 4000Kbps / 4Mbps |Frame size: 1920*1080 |Frame rate: native|
FINC_FirstnameLastname_DateDDMM for example: FINC_DowJones_2015.mp4
Prepare Your Supporting Documents:
Send Your Application:
- Upload your application materials to https://www.wetransfer.com/ and enter [email protected] as the recipient email address.
- Once the upload is complete, send a separate confirmation email to the same address. Please mark clearly in the subject line of your email and the message box of your wetransfer.com submission: “TFIC Application.”
For More Information: