- The Event is open to individuals 17 years of age or older at the time of registration and individuals must be enrolled in a university study program at time of entry.
- In order to participate, teams must be comprised of at least 3 and no more than 5 current university students.
- Universities may enter multiple teams.
- Teams may be comprised of students from different universities.
How it works
- Teams of 3-5 will have until December 1, 2015 at 12:00AM PST to work through the TFF Design Lab, craft their idea and create a compelling pitch.
- Next, Ten Finalist teams will be selected to move on to Round 2 where they will receive an all expense paid trip to the TFF Summit (Early Spring 2016) and participate in the intensive TFF Startup Bootcamp.
- One Grand Prize of $10,000 and one Runner Up prize of $5,000 will be awarded at the TFF Summit.
One Grand Prize winning team will receive a $10,000 grant for their project
One Runner Up team will receive a $5,000 grant for their project