Application Deadline: March 1st 2015
The Danish Government Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements are aimed at highly qualified exchange students wishing to immerse themselves in studies of the Danish language and culture or other fields of study related to Denmark.
Scholarships are offered to exchange students from higher education institutions in the following countries:
Scholarships are only available to master’s and PhD-level students. However, bachelor’s degree students wishing to study Danish language and literature can also apply if they have studied the Danish language for two years.
- Scholarships include free tuition and a monthly stipend of DKK 6,500.
- Danish Government Scholarships of DKK 6,500 must be used to cover travel, visa, accomodation, food, and other living expenses.
- Students receiving a Danish Government scholarship, you do not have to pay tuition.
- The scholarships are for one person only.
- Additional amounts for accompanying family members are not available. As a general rule, scholarships are tax-free in Denmark.
- However, as there are exceptions to this rule, scholarship recipients should contact local tax authorities for an individual assessment.
- If the Danish authorities decide that a scholarship recipient must pay tax, the Danish Agency for Higher Education has no power to overturn the decision.
- Scholarships are only available to master’s and PhD-level students.
- However, bachelor’s degree students wishing to study Danish language and literature can also apply if they have studied the Danish language for two years.
- Scholarships are offered to exchange students and young research scientists from higher education institutions in the following countries: China, Japan, Israel, Egypt and Russia.
The application deadline for the 2015/16 academic year is March 1, 2015.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Danish Government Long-Term Scholarship
je désire a avoir une bourse a l’étranger pour obtenir une meilleur formation
RE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY
i am a medical assistant holding diploma in clinical medicine and community health from Uganda Africa. I am seeking for a scholarship Opportunity to study bachelor degree in public health. I am from a very poor family background and unable to pay for University tuition fees of about $15000 here in Uganda. I would be very grateful for your kind assistance
Email [email protected]