APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30th April 2016
Young African professionals are the driving force for change in Africa. IFA is committed to giving academically deserving learners the opportunity to lead a successful career in their chosen profession. IFA are proud to have invested over R8 million since 2009 in the IFA Bursary Scheme and given over 80 learners the opportunity to study at top tertiary institutions across the country.
Up to 10 bursaries are up for grabs nationally in 2017
Candidates must be:
- The child of an active IFA whether biological or under legal guardianship
- Under the age of 21 at 30 April 2016
- A South African citizen
- Have a minimum matric aggregate of 60%
- Bursary recipients will receive a bursary to the maximum value of R60,000 per annum for registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees, textbooks and thereafter accommodation costs
- Following this final confirmation, the bursary recipient must liaise with the CSI Officer to finalise the details of costs to be covered by the bursary. At this time, a contract between the bursary recipient and Clientèle/IFA will be entered into. The signed contract must be returned to the CSI Officer by no later than 31 January 2017.
For More Information: