Application Deadline: 15 March 2015
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Country of Origin: EU/EEA Countries, Non-EU/EEA countries
Level of study : Master
Qualifying (Pre-)Master Programmes
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
- € 6,000 – € 25,000 for one year (approximately 30 scholarships available).
- If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes below.
- For an overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees), click here.
- Attend the opening of the academic year together with VIPs from the University
- Become one of the most promising UT students
- Exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours programmes: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
Requirements for application
In order to be eligible for a UTS scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below.
- Your programme starts in September 2015;
- For this application round, you have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the above mentioned UT graduate programmes before 15 March 2015 (note: there will be another UTS application round for students that have been (provisionally) admitted to the University after this date. The deadline for the second round will be published in the second week of January);
- You have to include a motivation letter in your application (250 – 500 words), this motivation letter explains):
oWhat you have studied in the past;
oWhat goal you want to reach through your study at UT;
oHow you plan to receive this goal;
o Why you particularly choose to study at the University of Twente;
You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
·You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
For More Information: