The Oxford Pershing Square graduate Scholarship will support up to five extraordinary individuals each year to realise their passion to address world-scale social challenges. through the degree, students will acquire skills and networks that enable them to create a real difference as effective and transformative leaders of the future
Pershing Square Scholars are extraordinary individuals with a passion for tackling world-scale issues while delivering sustainable and scalable impact.
In the 21st Century, Pershing Square Scholars will re-define what it means to be a transformative global leader.
The Pershing Square Foundation has endowed up to five scholarships per year, which support extraordinary individuals in developing and realising their potential as future global leaders by fully funding the MBA year of the Oxford 1+1 programme.
Candidates will be invited to apply for the Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship once they have been accepted to the Oxford 1+1 MBA.
- Combination of academic and leadership potential.
- Strong personal character.
- Experience, aptitude and intention of pursuing a career that addresses global challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil this intention.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholar Experience
Throughout their two-year programme at Oxford, Scholars will be mentored by leaders across business, academic and social sectors, and be supported by dedicated staff members at the Saïd Business School to help them explore the endless opportunities both at Oxford and in their careers.
Academic work will be complemented further by a series of group activities
including events, private dinners, and membership into student societies, aimed at strengthening professional networks.
Each Scholar will become a member of one of Oxford’s 38 colleges, allowing them to interact with students and faculty from a variety of academic backgrounds, in situations from high table dinners to college balls. Scholars will also join an exclusive University-wide scholars’ network which includes the Rhodes, clarendon and Skoll Scholars.
Scholars will have access to Oxford’s alumni networks which span nearly 130 different countries. Scholars will also receive ongoing dedicated support towards their goals from both the Said Business School and the pershing Square graduate Scholars network of alumni and current students. Over time, this network will develop and grow, to support future generations of Scholars.
- Interested candidates should complete the online Oxford 1+1 MBA application, selecting 1+1 under the programme of interest.
- Candidates must also apply to the MSc of your choice (according to departmental deadlines). Our partnering departments will begin accepting MSc applications in September.
- Once an applicant is admitted to the 1+1 programme they will then be asked to submit a short statement for Scholarship consideration.
- Short-listed Scholarship applicants will be invited to interview with the Scholarship panel.
For More Information: