Application Deadline: May 31st 2015
Goethe-Institut is pleased to announce the call for proposals for Beirut Film Station for the year 2016. The call is open to young filmmakers from the Middle East and North Africa countries (MENA Region) for a residency in Beirut.
The programme is designed to support them by providing technical equipment and a space for work in which they can work on their projects.
- To give technical support for film projects by providing technical equipment
- To support regional filmmakers in shaping their professional careers by providing creativity-enhancing working conditions
- To initiate and facilitate networking in the region and between the region and Europe
- To provide opportunities for exchange and exposure
- Who have already professional work experience and are between 20 and 35 year old;
- Who plan to realize a film project or part of it (pre-production, production or post-production);
- Who are working on any film genre except commercial ads;
- Who must be citizens of, and currently residing in, an eligible country.
- An artistically inspiring atmosphere in the middle of Beirut;
- Time and space to work on your project under stress-free conditions;
- Free usage of technical equipment- depending on your project to be realized;
- Free accommodation;
- Air ticket;
- 1,000 USD/month to cover daily needs.
- Fill in the application online and include all the necessary information and files related to your work.
- The Jury selection will take place in September 2015.
- Applicants will be notified in October 2015.
email: [email protected]
For More Information: