Application Deadline: 5th of August 2015
Have you recently qualified or are due to complete your studies at the end of 2015?
Are you ready to take the next big step, find a career with a reputable company, but have little or no work experience?
Through the Good Year Graduate in Training Programme, Goodyear secures a competitive advantage by attracting young and dynamic individuals with the correct skills into the organisation. As a result and in line with our vision, the company is committed to providing a supportive learning environment, which will ultimately ensure the success of the graduates.
Graduates are not only exposed to a prestigious international company, but will also have the privilege of learning from top professionals with specialised knowledge and skills.
You will have the opportunities to:
- Attend modular training linked with Goodyear disciplines and leadership skills.
- Rotate through the various areas of specialisation relating to your field of study.
- Learn about our organisation in a fun way: Tours, simulations, networking and projects, organisation exposure.
- Apply Now by filling this form or email your CV and Full Academic Record to : [email protected]
- Step 2 : First Interview with personnel agency
- Step 3: Second Interview with company representative (s)
- Step 4: Psychometric Assessments
- Step 5 : Employment Offer
For More Information: