Application Deadline: April 22nd 2016
As part of NDDC Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on a Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
The Scheme is for applicants with relevant Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
ii. Medical Sciences (M.Sc. Public Health excluded).
iii. Computer Science / Technology.
vi. Environmental Sciences.
viii. Environmental or Gas / Oil Law.
ix. Project Management.
1. First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community /clan.
a. Member of National Assembly
b. Chairman of the LGA
c. First Class Traditional Ruler
d. High Court Judge.
5. Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
6. Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
7. Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
a. Recent passport photograph
b. Local Government identification letter.
c. Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
d. Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
e. N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate.
- Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
- All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website.
All completed applications must be submitted on or before Friday 22nd April, 2016
For More Information: