Application Deadline: July 11, 2020.
Are you a young Nigerian, resident in Lagos between ages 18 and 35, with innovative and sustainable solutions to COVID-19?
Is your business targeting a Sustainable Development Goal and does it have significant economic impact particularly in the Circular Economy, Agribusiness, Health, Education and Creative Sectors?
Application is now open for the Orange Corners Nigeria Business Incubation Programme.
Orange Corners Nigeria is a Dutch Initiative funded by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency and implemented by Nigeria’s foremost Enterprise Development Organization, FATE Foundation.
The programme supports 20 entrepreneurs with Enterprise Training, Advisory and Business Incubation Services, Mentoring and funding in a 6-month Incubation programme to develop innovative ideas into viable business models.
In order to meet the selection criteria you must be:
- Be an aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria
- Be between 18-35 years old
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
For now, the programme will take place virtually.
This program will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
There is a variety of benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
- Mentorship & Coaching
The second stream of the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation programme begins August, 2020
If you are selected, you will receive further information.
The program cost has been covered as scholarships by the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and our private partners. Therefore, signing up is free.
For More Information: