Application Deadline:Thursday, March 31st. 2016
Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa (OSISA) supports innovative programmes working towards open society ideals and which advocate for these ideals in southern Africa. The programmes we support will look beyond immediate symptoms and seek to address structural problems that reproduce poverty, inequality, exclusion and discrimination.
For the 2016 strategy year, OSISA invites proposals from civil society, community or state actors from our region for the following programme priority areas: –
- Human Rights, Access to Justice and the Rule of Law
- Democracy and Governance
- Social and Economic Justice
- Natural Resources Governance
- Youth Arts and Culture
- Women’s Rights
To apply, organisations and entities operating and registered in southern Africa need to complete and submit the OSISA 2016 Grant Application Form (with annexures) using only one of the following channels:
- Online OSISA 2016 Grant Application Form completed and submitted directly from this website.
- Downloadable OSISA 2016 Grant Application Form completed and submitted by email to [email protected]
- Downloadable OSISA 2016 Grant Application Form printed, completed and mailed for the attention of the Grant Making Unit to Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa, PO Box 678, Wits 2050.
- Downloadable OSISA 2016 Grant Application Form completed and faxed to +27 (0)11 5875099 for the attention of the Grant Proposals Unit of the Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa.
OSISA issues open calls for funding applications twice a year and our board sits to consider grants three times over a year
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2016 OSISA Grants for Civil Society Organizations.