Submission Deadline: April 15, 2016
Go Green in the City — the ultimate global student competition for sustainable energy solutions — has returned.
In teams of two, students from all over the world are invited to enter the competition and share their innovative solutions to real world business challenges within energy management.
Enter now to learn, engage, create, and make a real change in the world!
The 12 finalist teams will be invited to travel to Paris in September 2016 where they will present their ideas to a prominent jury, competing for a trip around the world and a career opportunity at Schneider Electric*
- You’re invited to participate in the sixth annual Go Green in the City global business case challenge. Enter now for a chance to revolutionize energy management and gain unique insight into one of the leading global energy management companies.
- Select from one of 5 real-life business case challenges within energy management, and submit your solution idea for a chance to win.
- The top twelve teams will travel to Paris where they will compete for a trip around the world and a career opportunity with Schneider Electric*.
- Business and engineering students worldwide, 18 years of age or older, pursuing a bachelor’s (at least 2nd year), master’s, or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
Go Green Champs Award
Take quizzes and collect points during the competition period. 3 teams with the highest score will win a 30-minute Skype session with one of the previous years’ winners!
Social Media Award
Let your friends know about your participation in Go Green in the City and collect team recommendations during the competition period! 3 teams with the highest number of recommendations will win a 30-minute Skype session with a Schneider Electric mentor to give them guidance on preparing their case solution.
Members of the winning team will receive an opportunity to work with Schneider Electric and also win a world tour* as they visit Schneider Electric offices in two different countries.
A few of the many highlights of the trip involve: interacting with Schneider Electric business leaders and employees; learning from these professionals and using their expertise to map out the perfect career plan; and spending memorable time exploring the destination cities.
Finalists will receive a digital certificate for winning the semi-finals for their region and also a memento from the Go Green in the City final competition.
All finalists are invited to the final event in Paris; all travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by Schneider Electric.
Semi-finalists will receive a digital certificate for their accomplishment in the challenge. They will also get an opportunity to work with a mentor from Schneider Electric and a chance to complete a digital interview.
All participants will receive a digital certificate of participation sent to the email address used for registration.
The Contest is organized in three steps, with each step followed by a period of review, assessment and decision to decide who will move onto the next stage in the competition.
1. Phase I – Submission of the Initial Application will run from January 15, 2016 – April 15, 2016 (as defined below).
2. Phase II – Synopsis of the Business Case, as defined below, will run until June 30, 2016.
3. Phase III – The Final Round will run until the Final presentations, September 19-23, 2016.
The Final award will be announced at the end of the Final presentations in front of the jury on September 23, 2016.
For More Information: