Application Deadline: 25 March 2016
Lions Health, the Festival and Awards that celebrates life-changing creativity in healthcare communications, and UNICEF launch the 2016 Young Lions Health Award.
The competition, now in its second year, challenges young creatives and marketers to develop an integrated marketing toolkit that will raise awareness among caregivers about the importance of play in fostering children’s cognitive, social and emotional development in the critical first years of life. The ideas will be used as part of UNICEF’s overall communication outreach on Early Childhood Development.
Lions Health is a global annual awards for creative excellence in pharma and healthcare & wellness communications, judged by international industry professionals. The awards form part of a two-day Festival of content, learning and debate that will explore the essential and unique issues relating to the world of healthcare communications, present exhibitions and screenings of the work being judged, and offer unrivalled networking opportunities. Lions Health is organised by Lions festivals
Submissions, which must contain a digital activation, print ad and video, will be judged by a team of industry experts and special guests.
- Young professionals working in advertising agencies should be 30 years old and under (born on or after 25 June 1985)
- Young professionals working in client organisations should be 30 years old and under (born on or after 25 June 1985)
- Please note that you will not be able to amend your competition entry once it has been submitted
- All the information needs to be in English
- Competition entries are individual or in teams of two
- Entrants can only enter once either as a team or individually
- Students are not allowed to enter the competition
- The winner(s) will receive a complimentary registration for Lions Health (18-19 June 2016), including travel and accommodation.
Only the winning entrant(s) will be contacted on Friday 29 April 2016. There is no fee to enter.
Competition entry require format:
- A presentation film (max. 3 minutes in length, mp4 or mov) OR up to 8 images as 1 combined file (pdf, PowerPoint, jpeg).
- Please ensure you submit all the necessary documents. Failure to do so may result in your entry not being accepted.
63rd Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity: 18-25 June 2016, Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France
Lions Health 18-19 June
Lions Innovation 21-22 June
Lions Entertainment 23-24 June
For More Information: