Application Deadline: Friday, 5 February 2017 (at 15:00 GMT).
The Midem Artist Accelerator 360 Programme 2017 edition takes place from 6 – 9 June in Cannes, France.
The Midem Artist Accelerator is an exclusive programme for artists and their entourages. Designed to support managers, agents, labels and publishers as they look to grow their artists’ profiles globally, it’s the opportunity to promote 9 upcoming international talents selected by an Artistic Committee.
The Midem Artist Accelerator 360 programme features a range of curated networking opportunities, as well as learning and coaching sessions with leaders of the international music industry.
Plus, the 9 finalists will have the opportunity to play a live set at Midem and have their song featured on Midem’s communications, as well as on the official Midem 2017 vinyl compilation.
- Be 18 years old or over;
- Be an individual artist or a band;
- Have a dedicated professional supporting team (manager, label, agent etc.);
- Demonstrate media coverage and a solid presence on social networks;
- Have a recording or publishing deal;
- Have a minimum of 5 official live performances booked between 2016 – 2017;
- Present a career development strategy (including export) with concrete short and long term objectives.
- Free access to the four action-packed days at Midem;
- A live showcase at Midem;
- The opportunity to meet and pitch to leading music supervisors and senior executives during the Global Sync & Brands Summit (in association with A&R Worldwide/Musexpo);
- One-to-one sessions with our experts in publishing, marketing, strategy, legal, social media, etc;
- Mentoring and workshop sessions with members of the Artistic Committee and our selected partners;
- Free legal service by IAEL (International Association of Entertainment Lawyers);
- Artist/band’s song on the official Midem 2017 vinyl compilation;
- Promotion of the artist/band across all Midem communication channels;
- Access to the Midem VIP Club.
- 5 Feb.: Deadline for submissions.
- End of March: Finalists announced.
- 28 March – 21 April: Midem Community Vote
(The TOP finalists will play at the Opening Party).
- End of April: Winners of “The Midem Community Vote” and “The Jury’s Coup de Coeur” announced.
- 6- 9 June: Midem
For More Information: