Application Deadline: April 21, 2023.
2023-2024 WIPO Training, Mentoring and Matchmaking Program on Intellectual Property for Women Entrepreneurs from Indigenous Peoples and Local Communities has a practical approach and consists of a training phase and a mentoring and matchmaking phase.
The training phase will consist of a practical workshop at WIPO headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, that includes a mixture of short presentations, case studies and group work, to take place from September 18 to 22, 2023.
The mentoring and matchmaking phase will take place in 2024.
Provided that an adequate number of applications are received, every effort will be made to select at least two participants from each of the seven geo-cultural regions recognized by the UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues, namely:
- The Arctic
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Eastern Europe, the Russian Federation, Central Asia and Transcaucasia
- North America
- the Pacific
The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) will select up to 20 participants.
How to Apply:
- Applications from young indigenous and local community women entrepreneurs are strongly encouraged.
- Candidates should submit a duly filled application form.
- The application deadline is April 21, 2023.
- Applications submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2023/2024 WIPO Training, Mentoring and Matchmaking Program on Intellectual Property